Boiler Servicing in Burnley
With a hard earned reputation for excellence and professionalism throughout the region, DEPHER CIC offers reliable boiler servicing in Burnley and also the surrounding areas for all models and makes of boiler.
You can rely on our highly trained, fully qualified engineers to keep your boiler performing safely and efficiently at all times, via 20 years of documented excellence.
Why is regular servicing important?
Boiler servicing is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months could well prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Fixing and Identifying Problems
You could potentially be left without heating or hot water from a seemingly insignificant fault. A regular boiler service will save you hassle in the long run by increasing the chances of detecting a problem.R
Reducing Heating Bills
You will save money on your energy bills, as our engineers always look for ways to improve boiler efficiency. You can avoid expensive emergency charges by identifying issues ahead of time.
Maintaining Safety, Including Detection of Carbon Monoxide
It’s vital to arrange a boiler service on a regular basis as those boilers which have not been correctly maintained, installed or ventilated are prone to producing deadly carbon monoxide emissions.
Maintaining Manufacturer Warranties
Boiler warranties often stipulate the requirement of a regular boiler service. Additionally, all major boiler manufacturers recommend annual servicing. At DEPHER CIC, our highly trained staff are familiar with all major manufacturers, meaning that whatever your make and model is, we can service it.
What Does Our Typical Boiler Service Entail:
- A dust sheet is used to prepare the area, meaning we leave your home how we found it
- Removal of both the outer and inner combustion covers
- The boilers burner, fan and heat exchanger are all thoroughly cleaned of all dust and debris
- The boiler is reassembled
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- In all modes, we test the operation of your boiler
- We use a flue gas analyser to measure the efficiency of your boiler as well as to monitor carbon monoxide levels